1. The secular State of Israel has no intrinsic Torah value.
holy bond is between the Children of Israel and the Land of Israel, both
Torah quantities. The State usurps this bond and makes a mockery of it.
3. Attributing holiness to the secular State simply is false messianism and we should treat it as such.
4. Rav. Kook was a Torah crook, pun intended, as it is a mitzvah to make fun of idol worshipers.
The students and followers of Rav. Kook, with other words the so called
“religious” Zionists are practitioners of a new religion, called
Zionism, that replaces the worshiping of Hashem with that of the
renaissance of the Jewish People in general and with that of the State
of Israel and its IDF in particular.
6. Not all Zionists are guilty as many of them belong to the halachic category of kidnapped children.
- This is a comment on Parashat Vaetchanan (The Status Of A Person Before And After A Sin)
and on Would You Help These Jewish Refugees?
You Can Share This Item
Israel, Newsweek and a Laundry List of Lies - by Daniel Pomerantz - *...Consider this: if you must misstate reality in order to support your claims, isn’t it possible that you’re just plain wrong? More disturbingly: why did...
4 hours ago