23.1.15

WE ARE ALIVE!

B"H - I was born to unaffiliated Jewish parents in Budapest eleven years after the end of the war. When I was a kid, and even as a young man, that event that claimed the life of one of my grandfathers, Sandor Kaiser, and one of my grandmothers, who committed suicide after grandpa didn't come home from the deportation, seemed far away and remote. Today, at almost sixty, I realize that apart the technical advancement - nothing much changed: The Shoa could happen again as people continue to do terrible things for work, for profit or because they feel they are forced to. The video I post today, Conspiracy, is the utterly ordinary story of what happened to my first family in particular and to the Jews of Europe seventy years ago in general.

 - You Can Share This Item

No comments: