- This is a reproduction of deleted fb comments on the subject:
14 hrs ·
I had a really nice time chatting with my friend Yishai Fleisher today. I didn't realize people were listening. In case you missed it, http://www.voiceofisrael.com/covenant-blood-christians-in…/…
Jonathan Feldstein is Director of 'Heart to Heart,' the American organization that supports the Jewish State's ambulance and blood services, Magen David...
· Ariel Ben Yochanan Attention, these are missionaries, only interested in promoting their man-god idol amongst the Jews: a hateful, disgusting activity!
· Jonathan Feldstein No Ariel, they are a God loving Christians who love Israel.
· Ariel Ben Yochanan Appreciate your replying Jonathan Feldstein. Think: How can they love G-d and the Jews if they pray to yoshke, their man-god idol? Maybe by Israel you mean the secular State and it is logical for them to love this Zionist State that prevents us Jews fr...See More
- Jonathan Feldstein Ariel Ben Yochanan youre entitled to believe what you will. I disagree with you and your presentation of it but will leave your remarks as is. I sure hope you never need an ambulance in jerusalem and have a conflict as to whether to accept needed help.
Ariel Ben Yochanan Well, you did not leave my remarks, you deleted them as you deleted Torah from your personal and from our national life: Going to churches, making us look like beggars in front of the goyim is not acceptable, sorry! Collaborating with missionizing xtian agencies like Bridges for Peace is not acceptable either and if you're about to delete this comment too, please raze the whole thread, as you are not in for a dialogue. Thank G-d I saved the texts you deleted, knowing full well what was coming and I reserve the right to publish them: You guys (the Erev Rav) don't have the fear of Hashem within you, you are capable of any evil wrongdoing.
You Can Share This Item