5.5.14

As FB Removed This String, I Show It Here. For A Change This Idol Worshiper Calls Me A Messianic Jew: Clever!

I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE AS I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT TODAY WAS THE 6TH MAY. YESTERDAY MY MEMORIAL CANDLE FOR YOM HAZIKARON WAS BURNIG ALL DAY AS I HAD LIT IT THE EVENING BEFORE. NO I AM NOT JUST GOING MAD I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THAT. OH DEAR I FEEL SUCH AN IDIOT....................................
Like · ·
  • 2 people like this.
  • Ronnie Fowler hey sis at least your heart was with them ...no idiot my dear English Sis..have a wonderful day and tomorrow we will still burn a candle..bless u
    53 mins · Like · 1
  • Ariel Ben Yochanan Happy 5th of the second month as the Torah calls it, Shirley! Light candles on Tisha b'Av, if you care about our tradition and not the silly Zionist innovations, like these "yoms". Who the hell they think they are?
  • Shirley Hiller Love you Bro.
  • Ronnie Fowler love you to my dear sis.
    48 mins · Like · 2
  • Shirley Hiller Ariel not too sure if i understand your comments maybe you can explain them to me????
  • Shirley Hiller Who are they Ariel? And why os it taking you such a long time to answer?
  • Vernon Soudyn The date is not the point !
    The thought is all that matters!
    33 mins · Like · 1
  • Shirley Hiller Is that the best that you can do Ariel send me messages against Zionism? And to insult my non-Jewish friends?
    To be a Zionist means to believe in the jewish land that is the state of Israel, do you disagree with this? Can i get a reply from you?
    27 mins · Like · 2
  • Shirley Hiller Thank you my dearest marn. xxxxxx
    26 mins · Like · 1
  • Mandy Jacobs Dolly face does it matter you had very good intentions
    And that's what matters Lv hugs))) xxxxx
  • Ariel Ben Yochanan I was doing other things, Shirley. I'm against the Zionists doing these "days", they go against our tradition. The Jewish Memorial Day is Tisha b'Av, not these fake days they invented and celebrate with foreign, goyshe habits, like sounding sirens and standing still in the middle of the road. I have family perished in the Shoa and the Zionists offend their memory in usurping the sorrow over their deaths
  • Shirley Hiller You are a messianic Jew and how the hell did you become a friend of mine? You must have given me some false info when you requested. I never make remarks that are personal but in your case i will make an exception (Thanks Groucho) you are one ugly looking creep, and there is no way you cab tell me what to do. Now fuck off as i am going to remove you i don't need enemies on my page. Look who wants to change the ways of Israel? A bloody stinking creep like you, then you come up with the excuse that you lost family in YOM SHOAH. How dare you Condemn Israel for what she does. You sound like a member of the Neturei Karta to me, i knew right away there was something not right when i read your first comment, the stench of you came through my keyboard. Now clear off scumbag.
  • Ariel Ben Yochanan And you sound like idol worshiper of the State to me. Bye-bye
    Unable to post comment. Try Again
  • Ariel Ben Yochanan
- Of course you are encouraged to remove idol State worshiper Shirley Hiller from your friends

No comments: