27.10.13

Escalation:

Ariel ben Yochanan said...
B"H - I hope your "hagada" will be a flop, that people will not buy into your militant, anti-Jewish, Zionist propaganda. I don't even dare to imagine Jews sitting around their holy Seder tables reading your Dry Bones, desecrating the whole effort and with it, the name of Hashem, our G-d! Once I'm at it, let me say that your long suffering wife would bring great shame on you with her uncovered hair and immodest dressing, if you could be shamed. For your info, "shameless" is a halachic category.
4:49 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR DEATH ANDRAS BERENY YOCHANAN. A CURSE UPON YOU AND YOUR KIND.
5:05 PM
Anonymous Andras Bereny a.k.a. Ariel ben Yochanan said...
B"H - This post tells a lot about YOU and your Zionist extremism, Anonymous 5:05
5:40 PM
- This was removed from under the Plain Brown Box
You Can Share This Item

No comments: