19.6.13

In Preparation For Legal Action 2

Anonymous said...
Yochanan is not really Jewish..He was kicked out of Italy about 10 years ago and came here so he could hide out as a Jew convert. He is no more than a bum living from state welfare. He lives from your tax money.
3:03 PM
Blogger Ariel ben Yochanan said...
B"H - Owner of this "the Dry Bones Blog", I call upon you to remove the post of Anonymous 3:03 immediately or I will consider legal action against you for defamation. In preparation for this I take a screenshot, to be used as proof against you in court. Enough is enough!
10:23 AM
Delete
  - This is a talkback on  Who We Are 
You Can Share This Item

1 comment:

Esser Agaroth said...

This is one of the reasons why I do not allow anonymous comments on my blog.

Hey, I've been kicked out of much nicer places than Italy. ;-)