19.6.13

In Preparation For Legal Action 1

Blogger Ariel ben Yochanan said...
B"H - Yeah, extending your assimilated, specifically American and New York and Brooklyn liberal world view to all Jews is rather - optimistic I'd say on your part, but never mind: It seems you're too old and/or too stubborn to change and to allow some Torah in your and to our lives. I guess you'll keep your head firmly buried in the upmarket Ramat Gan sand. You know what I heard from some secular guy like you down, on the costal plain the other day? That "we are Jews because of the Holocaust". Good, no? Some of the toons are good though. Your "When Bibi Met Obama" for example is outright excellent. If you did only that one it would have worth it! I hanged it out on my wall: Thanks Bones!

- This is a comment on Who We Are
You Can Share This Item

No comments: