31.10.12

On Hurricane Sandy 4 And On A Lot More

B"H

 - Re Danny Thomas: The title of the cartoon is "SANDY", it is a reaction to Hurricane Sandy and I'm too talking about Sandy and about a reaction to Hurricane Sandy. That is the connection and yes, it is a wrong place for me to be, not for the reason you mention, but because every time I write something here I get personally attacked and delegitimized by an obnoxious anonymous that Bones allows on his blog. The heart of the matter is that seculars can't and secularists won't see Hurricane Sandy as a rather obvious case of divine intervention: The usual arrogance of men thinking they are god and therefore anything that is against man and/or his dollars has, for them, to be evil. I contest this world-view and no Anonymous will ever stop me.

- This is a comment on SANDY
>You Can Share This Item<

No comments: