5.8.12

Re: # 80 Proof

B"H
 - There is no "proof", Charles. If there was a "proof" everyone would believe in Hashem and the concept of free choice would become meaningless. There are however indicatons. Here there are a few to watch:

- Privileged Planet
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life
- Parallel Universes - BBC Horizon
- Torah And Science Part 1
- The Best Four Minutes Shiur Ever 

As far as the Shoa is concerned I am one of those who are convinced of your third hypothesis [That Hashem wanted it]: Of course I don't think it is a "disgusting" one. I think it is the only plausible and that it is too easy to absolve ourselves of all responsibility. But, I realize that this is not an easy sale and you are not the only one I know who lost his faith the same way, doing the same, for me false and let me say arrogant - reasoning: It is easier to blame Hashem for what happened than ourselves. Even though the premonitions were and are all there

- This is talkback # 90 on UK: Judge allows Jewish girl, 10, to convert to Christianity
>You Can Share This Item<

No comments: