1.12.11

Xtianists Don't Stop In Front Of Anything!

Ariel Ben Yochanan has left a new comment on the post "Holiday Spirits 2011":

B"H - I'm rather disappointed Bones that an Anonymous xtianist can come up on your blog and repeatedly print denigrating material on my person, in an effort to discredit my reasoned argument for Jews not to make or send xmas greetings to goyim.

After all, there is a comments moderation function on blogger.com that most responsible bloggers use and that, for whatever reason, you decided not to activate. So, I herby require you to manually remove the material from this comments thread that is denigrating to my person and can seriously damage my reputation. I am also looking into the legal implications of your carelessness
>You Can Share This Item<

No comments: