- Are we in a recession? No. Depression? No. We are in a melt-down and the worst still has to come. The accumulated world trillions of debt is crashing down on us and on our unsustainable fiat (paper) money system. The salvation? Easy: Torah economics. What is Torah economics? A commodity, gold and silver based currency issued not as a loan by central banks, but by society for society, under strict, interest free conditions to Jews, with periodic corrections, with Shmita and Jubilee years re-setting the accounts back to zero. It is a perfect, G-d given system and of course no "Bank of Israel" comes even close to it: The State is anything but Jewish and everything it does is learned from the nations, instead of being the other way round. And, of course, we have to pay the consequences for our national stupidity and arrogance. So, I’m not complaining. Just telling you folks, there IS a better way: G-d’s.
- If the State doesn't manage to be Jewish, let at least the Mea Sharim neighborhood remain Torah based. High court rulings are NOT the law of the Land, Torah is, for any land that has G-d's Name in it. "Free Israel" from what? From Jews and from Judaism? Won't work. Many, even the mighty Romans tried it in our long history and didn't succeed. The State of Israel and its anti-Jewish "high" court will fail too.
- By blackmail I mean that the secular golden calf State of Israel traces its legitimacy to the approval of the nations, therefore it is only natural that it wants to be loved by them, especially by America. That’s where your tick comes in - in support of "cordial relations and of course, political and diplomatic support [of the nations] for the Zionist enterprise.." You say that most Jews support it.
Well, there are a few problems with this:
a) I'm not sure it is so. Are you?
b) Even if it was so, what difference would it make? Are we going by numbers or by truth?
c) Torah teaches us that we are to dwell alone (Num.23:9) Longing for international support is, per definition, an anti-Torah, erev rav mentality. Jews refer to Torah and trace their rights, one of which is to the Land, and duties to G-d.
With other words, Jews (supposed to) have a "Hashemist" enterprise, not a Zionist one and that is precisely why xtians should not be allowed in, even if they "love us".
Their “love” of us does NOT mean they love Hashem. In fact, by the very fact that they see it fit to worship yeshu, even if in conjunction with Hashem, makes them idol worshipers (Rambam, Hilichot Avoda Zara, chapter two, halacha one).
Conclusion: They hate Hashem and hate Jews having Jewish souls.
Besides, lifting the Land above Torah and doing anti-Torah things on it is at least counter-productive, wouldn't you agree? At worst of course it is a lot worse. A lot.
As far as your reading suggestion is concerned, no thank you, I won't take it up. It would not only be a waste of time for me to study the xtians, instead of Hashem and/or the Jews but actually it would be an outright prohibited activity: "The worshippers of false gods have composed many texts concerning their service, describing what is the essence of their service, what practices are involved, and what are its statutes. The Holy One, blessed is He, has commanded us not to read those books at all, not to think about them or any matters involved with them".
So much for your portrayed dig in Shilo, of all places: Boo-Hoo!
- I honestly believe that technically speaking, we are in the presence of a putsch: The Government, the executive branch of the State, with the participation of a President all too willing to abuse his power to pardon, take over the Judiciary branch of the State and for all practical purposes annuls most of its normal functioning: Life sentence becomes meaningless in Israel today and so for the Fogel murderers we have to pretend mandatory capital punishment.
That the so called Supreme Court should support this putsch is outright pathetic and illustrates that entire sectors of the State are occupied by a hard-core political mafia.
This legalized lawlessness in my view signals an end: As hardened Arab terrorists leave prison by the hundreds, the First Republic of the State of Israel seems to be imploding in front of our very eyes.
Change is in the air as the existent clearly is disfunctional. Secular Zionism as we know it has officially defunct and certified dead today.
- In view of the president of Israel pardoning literally hundreds and hundreds of Arab murderers, maybe he could reserve a stroke of his pen for Amir? No? Well, then he is the president of the left only: What A Joke!
In my view the problem created is not "just" moral first and strategic second: There are institutional and Jewish consequences.
First, the Shalit "deal" wipes out the meaning of the life sentence from the books in Israel. Second, it perpetrates the wholesale abuse of the presidential pardon.
To correct these distortions of the legal system we must now pretend mandatory death penalty, even if we are not pro-death penalty people, and the limitation of the presidential pardon to let's say 5 cases per tenure: Peres cannot belittle his unforgivable deeds of unleashing thousands of hardened terrorist on us by saying "I don’t forgive and I don't forget": In his quality as the president of this State, he does exactly that!
As far as the Jewish aspect is concerned, you have rightly pointed out that halachicly (by Jewish Law) we are prohibited to pay more for a hostage than his "worth".
Conclusion: By putting these aspects together we see that the State of Israel as we know it is neither Jewish nor it is democratic. So, what is it then? There is a colloquial term to describe such joints. We call them "Banana Republic"s
- Life sentence in Israel is dead. Now we know, the Fogel murderers will be set free. We only don't know when. In this light the death penalty is a must now. Also, presidential pardon must be curbed to let's say to 5 pardons per president. Law and Order just went down the drain folks!
- Whereas I am happy for the Shalit family, the Israeli and the Jewish prospectives are different on this.
The Israeli prospective is that we are in front of the erosion of the life sentence as such as it becomes meaningless in front of our eyes. Now we know that the murderers of the Fogels of Itamar will be set free, the only thing we don't know is when. It also is obvious that there is a wholesale abuse of the presidential power to pardon. These two aspects can only be mitigated with a) mandatory death penalty and b) with the reduction of the power of a president to pardon to let's say 5 cases in total.
The Jewish aspect is that the State, as always, goes against Torah, as by halacha we are forbidden to pay more for a hostage than his worth.
If you combine these elements the grand total is that we don't live in a Jewish State and even less in a democratic one. The short for such a joint in colloquial is: banana republic.
- Median: "..Both parties were trying to find a way to meet in the middle".
- ABY: So, what is the right price for a hostage? From the Mishna in Gittin we learn that we are forbidden to pay an exorbitant price to secure the freedom of a captive. Just because the enemy asks for 1400 terrorists and we release "only" 1027, it does NOT mean that we are "meeting in the middle". It simply means that we erode the life sentence in Israel by a wholesale abuse of the presidential pardon. Presidents from now on should be limited to sign a maximum of let's say 5 pardons during their tenure.
- With the erosion of the life sentence in Israel for odious and vicious crimes against innocent citizens doing their daily activity by a clear abuse of the presidential pardon, the fight for mandatory death penalty becomes an urgent action-item now.
- The very purpose of the EU is to provide a totalitarian system on Europe. Let me explain: The European Parliament is a parliament only in name, even if it is elected with universal proportional representation, it is not a legislative body, it has only consultative powers. The European law-making body is the Council and it is made up by people nominated by the member States. If you turn this concept around, it means that the EU serves the member States precisely to bypass their national parliaments and introduce government (executive branch) produced legislation. Today about 90% of all new laws enter the books this way, meaning the erosion of separation of powers, a fundamental guarantee in democracy. This erosion leads to a concentration of powers that historically we have seen only in totalitarian regimes, which is the Europe of today. No wonder it allocates about a million Euros every day to support the “palestinian” “cause”, the most visible tip of a whole underlying evil iceberg.
- Isn't it convenient to declare Eden Natan Zada a "Jewish terrorist" when the only thing we really know about the affair is that he was lynched by an Arab mob while handcuffed in police custody? Isn't it convenient to take Israel out of its neighboring Arabs context and forget that no Jews let alone synagogues are allowed and that the planned "Palestinian" State is planned to be Jew-free on the Jews' biblical homeland? Isn't it convenient to blame the "atmosphere" on rabbis, rather than on imams? Isn’t it convenient to be a rabid anti-Jew and get paid for it in Israel?
- Segal: "With the exception of the graffiti left on the mosque’s wall, we did not read or hear Monday even one justification in Hebrew to the arson in the north"
- ABY: This is because all Jewish responses were carefully censored by the dhimmis.
- Amar: "Sephardi Chief Rabbi Shlomo Moshe Amar, who visited the torched mosque in the village of Tuba Zangria, denounced the hostile act, calling it "blasphemous." "It hurt all of us," he said.
- ABY: I wonder where Amar got this from? Actually, I'm not. I understand the only way this ruling can come about is through his dhimmi attitude. Maybe he spent too much time in Morocco, under muslim rule and forgot that now he is responsible for Jews on G-d's Holy Land: Vomitable.
- So, at the end of the day, it is only the Jewish Jews, the religious ones, who don't have a State: Xtians have the Vatican and many officially xtian States. The muslims have many officially muslim States. Only the religious Jews can not have a Torah State. The "Jewish" State wants to be "democratic" and cater only for its secular population: Unsostainable.
"I really enjoy your blog, good sir. You make some good points that no one else seems to want to talk about". (Signed)
- AbY: "Think for a sec about this State and the fact that it didn't have a day of peace in 66 years. Why do you think that is?
- Batsheva Ben-Ador: "Oh, I know it too well. I am saying so even when I know it is not welcome - but the Truth of G-d is real and present, even if they all want to close their eyes and stick to a sinful cowardly liberal notion of a treacherous, G-dless zionist occupier of Eretz Yisrael. People are simply unwilling to look at the truth and accept the corruption and violation, the sacrilege of the Divine Land that G-d Himself has given to us. Traitors to the Cause of G-d..."
"I agree with you. Many many years ago before I became frum I was a zionist. I do not want zionism at my seder table, I want Torah!!!! I want to tell you that I do read a lot of what you write and I agree with you!!!! Israel needs more Torah not more zionists!!!! It sickens me the way the govt/media treat the Torah lovers in Israel".Jarred Nisenfeld
"In the Torah only Hashem is G-D... not the nation nor the land. Anything else is avodah zarah." Ian Ellul
"Shalom Ariel, you dream like me, one day in Yerushalaym there will be no churches no mosques, only Beit HaMikdash will be standing and The Name of Hashem will Be Echad Forever." Eduardo Carneiro De Araújo
"The Deception is very strong right now, but nothing in comparison to HaShem!!! Yes, I agree. HaShem is who our Allegiance belongs, not in Man. (Signed) " Besrat H' my children will never serve the state in any capacity" Yacov Stanley
"Evil is always terrified of good. The Israeli secular state is a throwback of the communist regime. The state knows it has no power against the Torah. The state knows that in this Moshiach era it will soon cease to exist. We will blink and it will be gone.." Leah Amdur
"God did not bring Yisrael out of a land full of people with sinful ways and into a land full of people with righteous ways.
The ways of the land they were leaving (Mitzrayim) and the ways of the land to which they were going (Kena'an) were equally forbidden to Yisrael*.
And Yisrael was neither in Mitzrayim nor in Kena'an when God cut the b'rit with them and gave the Tora to them at Har Sinai (though Avra[ha]m was in Kena'an for the b'rit bein habetarim).
First God brought Yisrael out of the land of Mitzrayim.
Then God gave Yisrael the Tora outside of any nation's land.
Then God brought Yisrael into the land of Kena'an.
He did not just command Yisrael not to bring the ways of the land they were leaving to the land to which they were going. He did not just command Yisrael not to adopt the ways of the land to which they were going.
After Yisrael left Mitzrayim and before they even entered Kena'an, God equipped them with the ways they were to bring into the land of Kena'an with them from Sinai, and were to transform the land into Eretz Yisrael with.
Yisrael is not "west" or "east." Yisrael is not "crusader" or "jihadist." Yisrael is not "republican" or "democrat." Yisrael is not "Mitzrayim" or "Kena'an."
Yisrael is Yisrael, set apart from the nations and their ways, ALL of them".
* "And HaShem spoke to Moshe, saying: Speak to the children of Yisrael, and say to them: I am HaShem, your God. Like the practice of the land of Mitzrayim, in which you dwelled, you shall not do, and like the practice of the land of Kena'an, to which I am bringing you, you shall not do, and you shall not follow their statutes. You shall fulfill My ordinances and observe My statutes, to follow them. I am HaShem, your God. You shall observe My statutes and My ordinances, which a man shall do and live by them. I am HaShem..." (Vayikra 18:1-5) Nathaniel Feingold'
"To be honest their still is no homeland for HaShem's people. A great evil has gripped the world into hating us OR deceiving us.
People are deceived by thinking that they must not criticize Israel. For what reason? They say those who bless, will be blessed and those who curse will be cursed..."you don't want to be cursed right?" They do not see Zionism as political but prophetical... Who gave them such an idea??? Secular Jews who hate Torah. Zionism is just as much replacement theology as Catholic doctrine throughout the ages.
Another disturbing trend I see is how Evangelicals are swallowing Zionist deception whole hog. They don't support a bringing back of the Temple and the Sacrifices but only secularism in Israel... With Netan as their god. Before they stole all the promises themselves now they sell them to thieves.
In no way shape or form do we see support for families like these, they are treated like troublemakers by the state and thus the same by all the "supporters" who with the same breath will be passionately against Palestinian claims to the West Bank".
The state that exists today has one job... To stifle the efforts of HaShem's people to honor His name and follow all He told us to do.
Zionism is our golden calf below the mountain of HaShem". Moshe Span
"People worship the State far more than they do G-d. This is not in spite of the Religious Zionist education system (now controlled by Bennett) it is because of it. Zionism has become a Golden Calf and it is so absurd that people will actually DESTROY Israel and expel Jews from their homes in the name of Zionism. It's time to drain the swamp". Yaakov Fauci
"Agreed 100% we need a Torah revolution, ie returning to the original values we received at Sinai and compilated in the Mishne Torah. We are not there yet but that is the direction we have to strive for - and IF WE DO, then HaShem will help us"! Elisheva Barre
Jewish Blood - Cheap!
Jewish Blood 34 x 48 cm (roughly 13 x 19 inches) acrylic on paper. Digital copies are on sale for only $4.91. Cheap!
B"H - We are at a historic juncture. The Jews have returned as a sovereign people onto the Land of Israel. Are we "possessing" the Land and "settling in" it as we should? No, we are not. From the exile we bought with us back to our homeland - the exile. This refers not only to our private mentality but also and mainly to our national institutions we established here in Israel: To our political parties, to our knesset, to our prime minister, to our supreme court, with other words, to the State of Israel: We established a non-Jewish State in Eretz Israel. None of the above mentioned are Torah institutions, so, instead of being a light onto the nations we insist to be a poor carbon copy of them. This Hellenistic and assimilationist drive must be overturned and we must re-establish our Jewish, Torah institutions on THE Land G-d gave us for a specific purpose, to allow us to be His Holy Nation on His Holy Land, a show-case as it were to humanity on how to build and on how to run a perfect society. This is why we urgently need the Beit Hamikdash on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to be run by a Cohen Gadol, a Jewish king with his two Torah scrolls to run the executive, the Sanhedrin and just Courts of Law in every village to administer justice. These are our prescribed Torah institutions we are told to run in Eretz Israel, on our G-g given Holy Land. We must re-establish our territorial integrity and re-apply halacha (Jewish Law) regarding all aspects of life, including some hot issues, like the status of the non-Jewish population within the Land. The idea behind this page is to promote the Authentic Jewish Mission against all liberal, reformed and deformed so called judaisms and as such it requires your support. Let's stand up for our Torah by doing ALL the applicable mitzvot individually and as a nation and not allow Zionism to disfigure Judaism: They are NOT one and the same thing: Judaism worships Hashem, Zionism "the renaissance of the Jewish People": A self-serving, reform, anti-Torah distortion!