31.7.11

The Forgotten Eden

B"H

- Eden Natan Zada HY"D was lynced in police custody six years ago today. Israeli so called justice is still "at work" on this, with no lynch charges. Evidently the Gay Gilad Tent Doctors could not care less about him, his family, his case or justice.

- This is not a talkback on anything, because no media covered the sixth yahrtzeit of Eden Natan Zada.

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

30.7.11

We Don't Need No

B"H

- We don't need no "good will ambasadors" and goyim flying in and the worst they are treated, even if by error, the better.

- This is a talkback on Look at my butt! Airport guards embarrass Israel

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

29.7.11

Re: # 6, # 9 and the rest of the "anti-racist" crowd [t]here

B"H

- Torah does distinguish between Jews and non Jews and between the Land of Israel and the rest of the world. The idea is that G-d gives the Land of Israel to the Jews, exclusively, so that they can be a distinguished and holy nation on it, separated from the negative influence of the outside world. As Jews, it is our duty to implement Torah and this is why we too have to distinguish. One of the sources I found for this is Avodah Zarah 20a: "You must not give them any consideration as Deut. 7:2 says: "Do not give them a foothold on the Land". Only equalitarians would call this "racism". For Jews, this is just simple, down to earth Judaism and the fact that there are some of us who adopt the "racist!" line of the nations only shows how low we sank in ignorance and in immorality. The Jews who preach a permissive attitude toward foreigners and toward their foreign ideas, ideology and idols, as if it was Torah, should be aware: It is not, and what is more, shouting "racist!" to the Jew is itself a classic anti-Jewish and therefore racist line. Don't forget, many millions of Jews were burned alive over the centuries in the name of this, so to give me the "racist" is NOT innocent.

- This is talkback # 21 on Supermarket adopts racist policy?

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

On Rami Levi

B"H

- There is a terrible atmosphere at Rami Levi due to the roaming young Arabs he employs in his stores. For this reason I avoid going there altoghether: If Levi wants to facilitate Arabs, well, it's his business, literally, but as Jews, halachicly, we meant not to facilitate them on the Land and as a customer I don't want to be a part of this.

- This is talkback # 4 on Supermarket adopts racist policy?

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

Barak's Powerful

B"H

- As an ex secret services chief, Barak evidently has enough material to blackmail the entire cabinet and no one has the courage and the power to stop him. He is far more powerful than his electoral force would suggest and for all practical purpuses he might be seen as the one who runs the country, through his own underground securitate network. Even at this talkbacks level I got threats, I think from his thugs.

- This is talkback # 51 on Barak: We must apologize for flotilla errors

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

28.7.11

At 2.18 secs

B"H

- At 2.18 secs Ayalon says: "Let's go a little further back in time. Don't worry, not to the days of the Bible, only about 100 years".
Well, I do worry: Because if he is on the Land as a result of the various UN docs, than - not if but when those UN docs will tell him to go, he'll have to go. I am here because of Hashem, our G-d, and because of His Torah. Torah doesn't change according to the latest desires of the nations!

- This is talkback # 14 on Israel PR video irks Arabs

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

"Israel"

B"H

- The State of Israel shuold use bullets to win its war against the enemies of the Jewish people. For some reason this State doesn't want to win the war the Jewish people are told to win if they want to hold onto the Land and this is where and this is why the Jewish people will have to step in, replace these loosers of the State and win the war for themselves. Using stink-granades is a Chilul Hashem, a desecration of G-d's name. Just like going on to the Marmara was with paint-ball toy guns: There is no good can come out of this. Our using toy weapons makes the nations laugh not only at us but at our G-d and this is outright bad. We are here to glorify His name, not to spit on it.

- This is talkback # 15 on Security forces' September weapons

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

27.7.11

Pathetic

B"H

- According to Torah Law it is illegal for the Arabs to stay on the Jewish Land. Besides, stopping a sewage treatment plant instead of "legalizing" it is environmentally irresponsible and I wonder how a "human rights" group can ever ask for such a thing and get away with it.

- This is talkback # 1 on High court bans settlers' sewage facility

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

The Real Extremism: Remembering Eden Natan Zada

B"H

- The real extremism might very well be what you call the "western liberalism, equality and democracy". After all, these are the people who hold up Boycott Israel signs and these are the ones who hold the keys to the palaces of power that empower the constant harassment of the Jews directly and indirectly through the state machine of the Palestinian authority, by financing it to the tune of about 5 million dollars a day, every day of the year. So, you must make your mind up. Or you consider Breivik a lone madman, a hypothesis that requires no further analysis, or you propose some sort of an understanding of things, in which case Breivik is anything but mad. You can't have it both ways, sorry. This brings me to the so called Jewish extremism in general and to Eden Natan Zada HY"D (May Hashem avenge his blood) in particular. His body was found lynched by an Arab mob on the bus almost 6 years ago to the day, hand-cuffed by the police. What happened exactly on the bus before that - I don't think we will ever know. For all we know, as a lone soldier, he could have been attacked by some of the Arab passengers on the bus and acted in self defense. Chances are he is just another Jewish victim of Arab, Islamist terror, yet both the left and the right wanted and still wants him to be remembered as a "Jewish terrorist". Why? For their own internal issues and external propaganda needs, it seems. Also, as a terrorist, he justifies the stipends and State benefits of a great many people, the gentlemen in the Shabak Jewish department just to mention a few. An important aspect this, no?

- This is a censored talkback on The fundamentalist threat

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

26.7.11

Beck Of Course Is Right

B"H

- Glenn Beck is of course right, but this is not a good enough reason to unleash thousands of xtian missionaries on Jerusalem. Beck, stay in America, support us from there!

- This is talkback # 47 on Glenn Beck compares Norway victims to Hitler Youth

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

19.7.11

The Huge Glenn Beck "I Love You, Israel" Tragedy

B"H

- Try to imagine for a second that Glenn Beck was not the xtian he is but a Jew and that he bought in with him not hard core xtians but rather Jews, men, women and children from all over the World, to listen to inspired Jewish lectures and analysis on The Land of Israel, in the spirit of the Three Weeks, a period of semi-mourning on the Jewish calendar, in memory of our destroyed Jerusalem Temples. THAT would be, WOW, a Kidush Hashem, a glorification of G-d's Name! Instead, with the real Glenn Beck and with the real Jewish traitors around him, we got herds of xtians roving in Jerusalem, glorifying their yoshkele and pledging support for these otherwise helpless Jews who are even stupid enough to welcome them: A HUGE Chilul Hashem, a desecration of G-d's Name, in our holiest of places!

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

Pity - On A7 (Arutz Sheva)

B"H

- Pity A7 lost its grip on Judaism and on Jewish values since its money reportedly is coming from foreign xtian sources. No doubt this comment will be censored too. Big time shame on your traitorous editorial policies.

- This is a talkback on Arutz Sheva's New Look -- It's Coming

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

18.7.11

Sorry

B"H

- Sorry, so in what way exactly Israel meant to be Jewish? By rebuilding Sodom?

- This is a censored talkback on Envoy to take same-sex partner abroad

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

Haivri's Bringing Yet More Xtians To The Land

B"H

- Haivri's bringing yet more xtians to the Land is not the solution: It is the problem.

- This is a cenored talkback on Republican Congressmen to Visit Biblical Heartland

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

An Open Letter To Moshe Feiglin

B"H

- Shalom Moshe,

I'm contacting you directly, because I read your Take on Beck on A7 and my comment, as usual, was censored by the editors there.

So, I started up by saying that I agreed and let me say here I agree with what you are saying 100 percent and I'm glad your jacket and you stayed in the car this one time. It shows that you do distinguish between what is Jewish and what is not.

I fear however, that existentially you are not staying in the car. What do I mean? I mean that in real life you are participating in the Banquette of the King, you are busy collecting as much as you possibly can of the most precious, crème de la crème, alternative Jewish energies this country and American Jewry has and what do you do with it? You siphon it right back where it does not belong, to the very center of the corrupt political system.

This I think is a huge error and I think this is why Hashem does not grant you His hand, that your opinion and positions would otherwise merit. I decided to talk to you about this, because from the article you wrote on Beck in Jerusalem one understands that unlike far too many of us, you do distinguish between what is Jewish and what is not.

So, the same way you understand the Beck show and the presence of the xtians at the Southern wall is against halacha, why don't you recognize that so is the whole political process in Israel?

The best thing to do is to disengage from it, to stay as far away from it as one can, with other words, as you rightly said in your article, metaphorically, to stay in the car: Jews must not mingle with the corrupt and we see an example of this in the Chumas, in the Purim story.

Torah tells us what institutions to set up on the Land, how to run them and society. Knesset is not one of these institutions and so the real battle that is in front of us in this historic junction is the battle for our Torah institutions and for our Torah society. This is not a battle for knesset, rather it is a battle against it. This is the very meaning of being with and for Hashem today in Israel. By being for knesset, I think by error, not by design as it were, you are de facto betraying Torah and Hashem.

We don't have to improvise and imitate the goyim, especially not here, on the Land, as far as our institutional setup is concerned. We are the luckiest nation in the universe, because we are given our Torah by an important player: Hashem. So, why not take it, read it, internalize it and then act accordingly and not according to this man-made Hellenistic nonsense, called democracy?

Ask yourself: Can the divine Torah-plan implemented by non-Torah, democratic means, through a non-Torah institution like the knesset? The answer clearly is NO. We need to gether the forces for a Torah revolution! That is the only way change can come!

- This is a censored talkback on Moshe Feiglin's Take on Beck

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

17.7.11

Xtians Are In Attack Mood On Facebook

B"H

- Xtians are in attack mood on Fecebook here in this thread. "You Probably killed jews and buried them in holes in Europe.", I was told. Too much! I lost family to the nazi in WWII!

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

We Want Jewish-thinking And Jewish-looking Diplomats In The Foreign Service

B"H

- We want Jewish-thinking and Jewish-looking diplomats in the foreign service. The present secular discrimination and dress code is no longer acceptable!

- This is talkback # 62 on Israeli envoy denounces Spanish 'hatred'

>>> Please Share This Item Below <<<

14.7.11

On Police Attacking Jews, Again: Re: # 2 Torah is NOT defied

B"H

- Remember the episode of Yoseph? When he raised the taxes of the Egyptians from 10 to 20 percent, the Tanach calls it "slavery". How much more it is so in today's Israel where taxes are over 50 percent? Aren't we meant to be a free people on our Land? Now, compare these two concepts and see that there is no - as you put it - "defiance" of Torah here! This is one.

Two, everyone knows that the "taxes" issue is only a pretense here, we are more likely in front of an articulate State-apparatus attack on defined and visible segments of Jewry, a Stalinist concept of imposing control through fear rather than via consent: So much for the so called "democracy" in this country.

Three, for Judaism, the law on the Land of Israel is Torah Law and even in Hutz Laretz (abroad) the respect of the law of the land goes only as far as it is compatible with Torah. So, don't get carried away too much with this empty slogan of the law being equal for all: In Israel it is not.

Four, one is assumed innocent until proven guilty in a civil court according to civil law and in most cases in front of a Beit Din, according to halacha, Jewish Law. So, please think twice before you jump into general and more often than not negative conclusions on visibly religious Jews, in as much as this IS anti-Semitism. As we know only too well from our history, Jews are not exempt from it, some even excel.

- This is a censored talkback on Hundreds riot in Mea Shearim after police raid

**Please Share This Item Below!**

11.7.11

Dear Noah

B"H

- Dear Noah,

You take it for granted that police officers in the so called Jewish State can beat up and brutalize Jews because they are Jews. I don't. I think these officers who lift their hands on Jew are just like the nazis were 60 years ago: They'd do anything for their monthly salary.

- This is talkback # 21 on A shameful, despicable act

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**
B"H

- # 1: So according to you, any child who's parent doesn't agree with organized medicine's non-cures, should be taken away and put into foster-homes? Great, Mrs. Mengele!

#2: So, according to you, anyone who holds different ideas are to be locked up in a mental institution? Welcome to the show, Mr. Stalin!

#3: Right you are, let's save her life. Start praying for her intensely.

#4: It seems that YOU lost contact with Torah reality and live in the illusion of what is visible to your naked eyes. By the way, do you know what percentage of cancer patients organized medicine saves? And for how long?

#5: If you are a doctor, can you tell us please why you people insist on poisoning your cancer patients instead of building them up?

#6: What if her mother loved her more than anyone else, certainly more than the profit-hungry organized system that lives off ineffective cancer treatments?

In conclusion, I hate when a system, any system substitutes itself to the parent. Even more so, when they do this in the name of secularism over G-d fearing people: This is DD, Disgusting and Discriminatory! The simple fact is that organized medicine does not have the statistics to show it is able to save this girl. Praying to Hashem saved us for thousands of years, you don't need to be "religious" to see it. It's scientific and proven. So, open your eyes to the real reality of Hashem!

- This is a censored talkback on Court orders mother to save child

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

10.7.11

Sderot, What Are You Waiting For? Go On A Voters' Strike!

B"H

- The sad part you know is that Sderot residents are used by the State so that it can do the crybaby to the world: "Look what they are doing to us! Aren't you sorry for us? Look!" And they show the piles of qassams to visiting foreign dignitaries.

So, if I lived in Sderot, I'd stop voting altogether and would organize and tell others to do the same: It is immoral what Israeli politicians do to the people in Sderot! Their holy IDF could take over Gaza in two days and stop this insanity. But no, they want to look good - in the eyes of the world and don't give a damn about the people.

This is a censored talkback on 70% of Sderot kids traumatized

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

It's Good

B"H

- It's good that Herr. Danino is forced to investigate his skinhead troops as some truth might come out of it.

- This is talkback # 3 on Video compares police to Nazis

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

False Accusation, Phhh: I Stole Aida Last Week!

B"H

- I stole Aida last week and bought her to the Shomron. Here I killed her with cold blood for Shabbos and used her still warm blood to bake some matza real quick for visiting friends and family. Everyone complemented me for the quality treat.

- This is talkback # 42 on Great darkness in Egypt

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

I Wonder

B"H

- I wonder how people can be held captive on suspicion they will express an opinion.

- This is talkback # 3 on 4 fly-in activists released

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

8.7.11

Republicans And Democrats Support Israel?

B"H

- Republicans and Democrats maybe signaled their strong support for the State of Israel, but certainly not for the Jews: a.) Jews don't expel Jews. b.) Jews don't give their G-d given Land away for "peace", they fight for it in what the Torah calls an obligatory war!

- This is talkback # 18 on Congress votes in favor of PA aid suspension

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

7.7.11

I Prefer TOP

B"H

- To Ivy League I prefer TOP - Torah Oriented People

- This is a censored talkback on From Ivy League to Herzliya yachts

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

6.7.11

Keep your hands off from our Shabbat!

B"H

- Keep your hands off from our Shabbat! Say NO to Sunday off for one reason and for one reason alone: Because we are Jews! It is against our halacha, Jewish Law, to have our day off on any day but on the Shabbat day. Not only it says "You will work six days" and celebrate Shabbat on the seventh, for Jews it is also prohibited to imitate the idol worshippers in their habits. Let us not forget that xtians moved their day off onto Sunday, precisely for it to be their anti-Jewish-Shabbat "shabbat" by their church's council of Laodicea, in 364 C.E. There are many Jews like myself, who do some token activity on Sundays, even if they don't have any real work to do, just to distinguish themselves and the day from the xtians' day off and to avoid the sin of following their custom. If Israel wants to appear as "Jewish" it has to have its day off on the Shabbat day and only on the Shabbat day!

- This is a censored talkback on Say ‘no’ to Sundays off

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

5.7.11

Barnea Maybe Inciting And Should Therefore Be Arrested?

B"H

- Relax Nahum: If the IDF you say is the people's army and this people is G-d's, as the Torah teaches us, then there is no problem whatsoever with the rabbis doing what you are complaining about in this lone, secularist monologue of yours. So, relax, everything is for the best. Making appear white black and black white is an old propaganda trick that you try to pull on us. Rabbis in the IDF are NOT hezbollah terrorists nor they are Iranian army officials or politruks, as you insinuate. You know why? Because their services are not "voodoo rituals", as you blasphemously put it. They are Jewish prayers, the only human activity that saves the IDF and your rotten State from complete disintegration: Because evil as they are, they fight (some of) Israel's wars and thus are on the receiving end of Hashem's miracles. If you can't or don't want to distinguish between "Us" and "Them", between Jewish prayers and woodoo rituals, than you have no right to the Land and maybe you'd be better off somewhere in Woodoo-land where you belong: G-d gives His Land to His Jews for a purpose: To be His people on it. If we perform the foreign rituals and the abominations of the nations on the Land, as you suggest we should, then we loose our right to it. This is why you are the mortal danger for us here, and this is why the regimental rabbi is a potential blessing.

- This is a censored talkback on The rabbis and the army

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

4.7.11

Jew-haters?

B"H

- What kind of a Jew-hater one must be to actually arrest Jews on their way to daven at Joseph's tomb in Shechem?

- This is talkback # 1 on 'Rightists attacked IDF commander's car'

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

3.7.11

Today's Proof That The State Is Not Jewish

B"H

- At the weekly Cabinet meeting today the prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks: "Israel is a nation of laws, as I said a few days ago. Nobody is above the law – and I demand that every Israeli citizen respect the law".

If Israel was a Jewish State, what would have been said at the weekly cabinet meeting? That Israel is the nation of G-d and its citizens and its institutions are meant to respect and to observe the Torah and that therefore the case of the officials who lost their way will be looked into by our appointed Judges, with the full force of halacha, Jewish Law! That's what would have been said, if Israel was Jewish!

- This is talkback # 4 on Rabbi Yosef: Police brutality inexcusable

-**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

Granting Arabs Individual And Not National Rights

B"H

- Clearly, the Arab language signs should come down altogether as they are an expression of Arab national aspirations, as opposed to individual rights. The State of Israel should not be granting Arabs national rights on the Land of Israel if it wants to be perceived as "Jewish".

- This is talkback # 3 on Gov't to transcribe al-Quds to Yerushalayim?

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

I Wouln't Vote For Obama

B"H

- I wouldn't vote for Obama because of his skin. No, not the color of his skin but because of the thickness of it.

- This is talkback # 17 on Obama assumes the offensive in Jewish vote race

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

Stalinist regression is in progress in Israel against Jews

B"H - This is talkback # 6 on Rabbi Yaakov Yosef detained for questioning

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

2.7.11

Re: # 4 - Article Is Good, You Are Wrong

B"H

- Even if you don't like the ideas expressed in book, its authors are NOT criminals, under freedom of speech. Now, this is under normal circumstances. How much more so, when the subject matter of a book is halacha, Jewish Law. Like it or not, there IS Jewish Law on warfare and just because we were in exile for 2000 years and learned the foreign morality of the nations, it doesn't mean we don't have our own divine rules and regulations in general and on warfare in particular and even less it means those holy rules and holy regulations should not be published in Israel. This reaction of the State in front of our eyes to halacha means and proves that the there is a huge problem with the State, that it is not Jewish in its character or that it is even anti-Jewish. If Jews really think they want and deserve a State, they must change how things are run here. In this sense, the book is political, even if halaca itself is not.

- This is talkback # 7 on Radicals in State’s service

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**