13.4.11

On A "Voters' Strike" in Israel, Again

B"H

- I think you put words into my mouth 935684, which I did not say and do not think. These words are the projection of your mental process, not mine. The enlightment you are seeking from me I already gave more then once and consists of supporting what you would call a voters' strike: No collaboration should be offered to and no legitimization should come from Jews to the anti-Torah, golden calf regime operating on the Land of Israel. 32 or 38% of Israelis, I don't remember the exact figure, already understand this and the number is destined to rise, I hope. We need to learn to distinguish between the lies and the truth, even in the presence of an unprecedented level of deception, coming from the establishment [that wants itself to be seen as Jewish. Well, it is not].

- This is a comment on NATO Policy

**Make them happy, share this item with your friends!**

No comments: