18.7.09

Re: # 1 "This cult simply disgusts me"

B"H

You are a victim of propaganda, Oren. The simple FACT in this case is that Jews are being provoked by the disregard of Shabbat as a Jewish value by extreme secularists that happen to be in government. Now, you might say that OK, but it was elected democratically, to which I'd answer: doesn't matter. Why? Because Jews don't go by the power of the numbers. We go by the truth. The Jerusalem City council or the Mayor is not the Sanhedrin.

- This is talkback # 7 on "Burning down the house"

1 comment:

Ben-Yehudah said...

B”H

1. I hope “settlers” are paying attention to what strategies seem to be working. I doubt it, though.

2. Turning out to be true or not, when I hear something,…anything about Haredim, or “settlers” I automatically assume it’s a lie, until I confirm it from other sources. Even the JPost is no friend to Haredim nor real settlers.